Monday 6 June 2016

Because I Am A Goddess

Because I Am A GODDESS
I am a goddess because I am daughter to a God. 

Because I'm a goddess I know my worth, I know I am destined for greatness, I know I am of honor and virtue. I know I am made of might and vigor. I know I possess many riches and wealth which cannot be bought. I know I am royalty and as such should treat myself accordingly.
This is just not applicable to me, but to you too!

With such great a knowledge, you cannot just sit and be acted upon, you get up and act. You cannot settle for mediocrity, go out and get the very best. You cannot blend in and conform, I refuse, you are a goddess, destined to stand out and lead! You are a woman of strength and wisdom.

It is my belief and opinion that one's name, in a way predestine's their character. The Urban Dictionary defines a Nubian Goddess to be "A woman that comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, does not like to be praised because of her figure i.e. full hips or buttocks, but because of her willingness to survive despite the great obstacles that might be in her way." Part of it states that, she is a woman who seeks after intellect and self sustainability, independence in a nutshell.

As a goddess, you seek to nurture and uplift.You care for the needs of those around with no expectation for a reward. A goddess is self respecting and a beacon of light. She takes great pride in her heritage and beautifies it in the process. She is not ashamed of her skin color or texture of her hair but embraces that which she has been given because she knows she is a goddess and knows she is of great value and stature regardless of these facets.

Be a goddess, Be a priestess, Be an emblem, You are of Divine Nature! Know your worth then embrace it more fully...


No comments:

Post a Comment