Monday 15 April 2019

Carried by Grace

A Calm and Stillness
She's been well acquainted in 3rd speech dialogue.
 Relaying experiences as though experienced by others other than herself. 
Staying objective in an effort to avoid being subjective.

She chooses not to do so today, today she will unmask herself and speak in 1st speech dialogue.

2018
A year that afforded me a roller-coaster of emotions, lessons and battles. 
A year that stripped me of everything I thought I had or knew. 
A year that passed like the blink of an eye but with scars that'll last a lifetime.
A year that unapologetically taught me, "there's more to life".

It is a year that buried me but in being a seed, I was only planted.
I have uprooted as a smarter, stronger and braver woman.
I have uprooted with horizons deepened and broadened.
I have uprooted with heightened pinnacles to reach.

Grace
 I am a product of Grace.
It has carried me from despair to a hope of a brighter tomorrow.
It has carried me from utter loss to unfathomable gain.
It has carried me from rags to riches.
It has carried me from a heart failed and bruised to a life renewed.
It has carried me from a life unfulfilled to a life densified.

Yesterday is gone but tomorrow beckons me.
I am a life full of scars but I am a life beautiful with lessons.
I am subject to mortal err but I am no victim of circumstance.
I have had setbacks but like a ray of sunshine I will always breakthrough.

You ain't seen nothing yet, this is #20NiceThings

-I am Pam, The Nubian Goddess, An African Woman of Substance-



3 comments:

  1. Oooh my his Grace is Enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year that gave birth to finer qualities within you. A year that pushed you to greater heights. A year that gave you an insight into qualities you never knew you possessed....And Yes, a year that gave you a 360 turn into a completely new era. As you meander down life's golden path...learn to appreciate and embrace every moment. Life is good and life is for living. Stand as a Pioneer and Role model to all those who may not have come this far. Find it within yourself to take it one step at a time...line upon line...precept upon precept...you will gradually navigate through life's challenges and GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year that gave birth to finer qualities within you. A year that pushed you to greater heights. A year that gave you an insight into qualities you never knew you possessed....And Yes, a year that gave you a 360 turn into a completely new era. As you meander down life's golden path...learn to appreciate and embrace every moment. Life is good and life is for living. Stand as a Pioneer and Role model to all those who may not have come this far. Find it within yourself to take it one step at a time...line upon line...precept upon precept...you will gradually navigate through life's challenges and GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete