Thursday 12 May 2016

These Are a Few of  My Favorite Looks...

I've been asked several times to blog on my clothing style and fashion sense, so here goes...

Royal Blue and White on a Casual Day to the Office

It is said that when you look good you feel good, denim wear doesn't have to be entirely simple, you can add a bit of sophistication with a formal blazer/jacket and a pop of color on those lips!
Grey and Black for a Chilly Day, bit of Leather to add some Fun
You can take a party dress and add some class with a long coat of your choice, stockings and most girl's favorite, heels. Play with that hair as well, so many choices and options...


Bit of Silk, So Beautiful, So Girly
Bit of silk to tap into your femininity, bit of bling to excite the woman in you and bows on heels to bring out the inner teen...

Lady In Red... 

How you present yourself will determine how others receive you. Red makes a statement all on its own, no words needed. The chignon(hairstyle) says I'm a lady, I've got class, those heels with a bow, say "Hey, I'm playful too!"
Black is Colorful... but can't leave my Brown Behind

It has been said that people that love all black clothing usually have very colorful lives. But have you ever thought of wearing a dark color with another dark color? Well Brown is my favorite color so why not...?!

Wiz Khalifa said... "Black and Yellow!"

It was a cold day, it was gloomy too but my outfit certainly didn't have to follow suit. Bright yellow Chinese collar coat with a twinge of black to add some elegance. You can wear that hair down to make it less formal or tie it up into a neat bun for that Wall Street look... I like my Wall Street look hehe :)
Where's my Whip... Where's that Horse???

A classy but urban horse riding look, cowgirl wouldn't do would it? More like Polo, Equestrian right?? Anyway I used my favorite colors and textures for this look, rich brown leather boots, thick fawn stretchy leggings and a royal blue light chiffon blouse, bit of casual, bit of formal but oh so Gorg!




Dress the way you want to be addressed...! Formal doesn't have to be boring and Casual doesn't have to be oh so simple!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your style Hun, very beautiful and feminine.you always know how to mix colors for a pretty and sophisticated look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww. ....stunning! Impressive! That's very pretty indeed! Congratulations! You on the right track!

    ReplyDelete